Europe accounted for over 30% of the revenue share, is the world’s second largest commercial lawn mower market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.38% during the forecast period.
New York, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Europe Commercial Lawn Mower Market – Comprehensive Study and Strategic Analysis 2022-2027” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05758032/? utm_source=GNW
According to the European Environment Agency, cities in Northern and Western Europe have more green space than those in Southern and Eastern Europe. Therefore, the demand for lawn mowers is expected to be higher in Northern and Western European countries.
Landscaping practitioners in various European countries insist on extensive use of new and up-to-date technologies in lawn care equipment or product segments. Leading companies in the industry focus on offering lawn mowers in their product lines which ideally have qualities such as greater reliability, excellent operating performance and superior finishing results, which should all driving demand in the years to come.
Growing demand for landscaping services in golf courses, sports fields and public parks is fueling the development of commercial lawn mower industry in Europe. The landscaping industry is growing owing to the increase in commercial construction activities and growing demand for backyard beautification, contributing to the growth of the commercial lawn mower market in Europe .
Europe was the world’s second largest golf course market in 2021, accounting for around 20-25%, with North America taking the top spot. UK, Germany, France and Sweden are the major markets in terms of number of golf courses, thus contributing to the growth of the professional lawn mower market across Europe.
The growing influx of battery-powered products and multi-purpose equipment will transform the European market for professional lawnmowers. Professional landscaping services within municipalities, hospitality, offices, state entities and clients with interior projects are looking for exhaust-free and quiet equipment, thus fueling the demand for battery mowers in the area. Suppliers work with rebate programs that incentivize governments to purchase durable equipment or an existing trade-in fleet for battery-powered mowers in the European lawn mower market.
• Urban green spaces are expected to grow across Europe as they are seen as key contributors to sustainability. The EU’s 2030 biodiversity strategy aims to bring green infrastructure back to cities.
• The conflict between Russia and Ukraine leads to a continuous rise in gasoline prices throughout Europe. In 2021, the EU imported almost 45% of its gasoline from Russia. The heavy reliance on these creates several challenges for the European market.
• Green roofs are also an effective solution and end users are increasingly embracing this concept. Several initiatives of the German government have energized the area under the green roofs. In 2019, Germany added more than 7,217,000 m². green roofs.
• According to the European Environment Agency (EEA), around 20% of Europe’s territory and nearly 30% of Europe’s population face water stress in an average year. The situation is more difficult in southwestern and southern Europe, where river flow has dropped by 40% during summers. Therefore, the water supply crisis in the region is expected to steer consumers towards alternative options such as artificial turfs which minimize water consumption, thus affecting the demand for commercial lawn mowers in the market.
• Commercial robotic lawn mowers are expected to add $193 million in revenue from 2021 to 2027, driven by growing demand for technology-driven products as these offer better performance and convenience.
• Gas-powered commercial lawn mower revenues are expected to reach $2.1 billion by 2027 due to their high horsepower and suitability for thick, tall grass.
• During the forecast period, professional landscaping service providers are expected to add $562 million to the European commercial lawn mower market.
Segmentation by product
Segmentation by fuel type
• Wireless electric
• Propane fueled
Segmentation by end user
• Professional landscaping services
• Golf courses and other sports arenas
• Government and others
Segmentation by reader type
• All-wheel drive
• Manual drive
Segmentation by startup type
• Start key
• Press Start
• Recoil start
Segmentation by blade type
• Standard blades
• Mulching blades
• Lifting blades
• Cylindrical blades
Segmentation by distribution channel
• On line
Segmentation by region
o United Kingdom
COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET TRENDS AND OPPORTUNITIES IN EUROPE
Growing influx of alternative fuel options
• Fueling commercial lawn mowers with alternative fuels is one of the effective ways to minimize oil consumption, thereby reducing harmful emissions and negative impact on the environment.
• To reduce environmental pollution, the demand for battery-powered lawn mowers is growing.
• Propane, CNG and biodiesel are some of the other alternatives to gasoline powered lawn mowers as they minimize environmental pollution due to their cleaner burning nature.
Development of Li-ion batteries
• Customers are increasingly demanding technologies that take less time to charge and last longer on a single charge. Therefore, several innovations in the development of Li-ion batteries are sought to improve their efficiency.
• Battery systems and battery technology will have a significant impact on purchasing behavior. Business users prefer to have a single battery system that powers all wireless devices, which increases the reliance on Li-ion batteries and drives the market growth over the forecast period.
• Li-ion battery prices have fallen approximately 97% since 1991 and are expected to decline further, supporting market demand for commercial battery lawn mowers.
• The European commercial lawn mower market is dominated by vendors such as Deere & Co., Husqvarna, Kubota Corporation, MTD Products, STIGA and The Toro Company.
• Investments in product development, the introduction of advanced technologies and the development of strategic relationships with major distributors and retailers are key strategies for gaining an advantage in the highly competitive market.
• Deere & Company
• Honda Motor Company
• Husqvarna Group
• KUBOTA Company
• BAT products
• STIGA Group
• The Toro Company
Other Important Suppliers
• AGCO Corporation
• AL-KO Gardentech
• ARIENS CO
• Bobcat company
• Briggs & Stratton
• Chervon Group
• COBRA GARDEN
• Einhell Germany AG
• Emak SpA
• Generac power systems
• Gray Technology
• Greenworks tools
• IHI Shibaura Machinery Corporation
• Positec Group
• Stanley Black & Decker
• The SUMEC Corp group.
• The Grasshopper Company
• Textron Inc.
• Technology industries
• MANUFACTURING OF WALKERS
• ZHEJIANG TIANCHEN INTELLIGENCE & TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
• the Zucchetti Centro Sistemi spa
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS THE MARKET SIZE OF THE EUROPE COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET?
2. WHAT IS THE GROWTH RATE OF THE EUROPEAN PROFESSIONAL LAWN MOWER MARKET?
3. WHAT ARE THE GROWTH FACTORS IN THE EUROPE COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET?
4. WHO ARE THE MAJOR SUPPLIERS IN THE EUROPEAN COMMERCIAL LAWN MOWER MARKET?
5. WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE LARGEST SHARE IN THE EUROPEAN PROFESSIONAL LAWN MOWER MARKET?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05758032/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001