The Eindhoven football club PSV (Philips Sport Vereniging) was founded on 31 August 1913. At first only amateurs and youth players joined the club, but when professional football was introduced in the Netherlands in 1954, a professional football section was duly added. Today, a top international club, PSV will be on the hunt for the coveted UEFA spot this season and bringing fans along for the ride.
With a focus on building a best-in-class Video-On-Demand (VOD) experience for their fans, PSV partnered with JWP to deliver video across their website and app, and also provide the ability to try live streaming and subscriptions in the future.
- Smooth transition from previous player onto PSV website and app, including migration of all assets
- Provide VOD (Video-On-Demand), Live Streaming and Subscriptions service for fans to engage in game & player content
- Partner with cost-effective and innovate platform to grow with business
- JWP’s End-to-End solution provides reliable, consistent performance for Video-On-Demand with ability to grow into full suite of video functionality
- Recommendations and playlists to drives video engagement
- Flexible monetization options from advertising to sponsorship integration to subscription services
- Innovative Web App and OTT solution with continual iteration of platform
- Easy to Deploy Live Streaming